Saturday, June 14, 2008

Babysitting Blindside

Ring Ring.... Ring Ring..... Ring Ring......
"Hello"
"Jock. It's Dan, How are ya?"
"Yeah good.... What goin on?"
"Not much. Hey was just wondering what you guys where upto tonight?"
"Um not much, hang on I'll check with the boss............. Nar Nothing. What did you have in mind? Pub? Dinner?"
"Well actually Sal and I are going out tonight and we need a babysitter!!!!!"
Hmmmmmm... Babysitter Blindsided.
Mads and Holly arrived at about 6. The night was planned. We would make pizzas, base included.
play some Wii, watch a movie, have dessert and then off to bed.

and hopefully all in time for me to sit down on the couch with a beer and watch the football. Well you can guess the only item on the list that didn't happen.
The girls are always on perfect behaviour when they are over and it is a pleasure to look after them, until 7am when they come and jump on our bed.
Suppose we are in training for the real thing. Can't hand them back in the morning when that happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


Also visit my website; http://deaf-worlds.com/tezuvypqymi708